Tacos, Micheladas, Mezcal, and…?
Hit the streets of the colonial center on a Guanajuato city walking tour of nighttime drinking spots and the food stalls that only come out in the dark. From the company that’s been showing off the best of the city for more than five years!
- The tour runs for three to four hours, usually starting at 7:00 p.m.
- 4-5 different Mexican drinks in multiple bars
- Two-night stall street food stops
- Get insider Guanajuato information from your bilingual host
- Navigate your way around the nightlife scene with a local
- The Guanajuato tour will all be done on foot around the central UNESCO World Heritage historic district.
Sure, you could parade around the city drinking non-alcoholic fake juice with some musicians dressed like Spaniards, or you could hit the bars of a Mexican city with someone who knows where to go and what to drink. Join us for a fun, relaxed tour of the winding streets and back alleys of this colonial gem of a city.
Maps and directions
Bars and Tacos Night Tour Directions
The night tour usually meets at the El Gigante statue near the central plaza, the Jardín de Union. This is the center of the city, across from Teatro Juarez.
900 PESOS EACH (AROUND US$40)
800 PESOS EACH (AROUND US$35)